Social Media Marketing Internship (all genders)
The Wurst Agency is a fast-growing content marketing agency based in Vienna’s 6th district. We are currently looking for a Social Media Marketing intern (all genders) based in Vienna.
Disclaimer: At The Wurst Agency, our vision is clear: to be a place where a diverse mix of talented and creative people want to come, to stay and do what they love doing. Our dedication to promoting diversity, equality, and inclusion is reflected in all of our content. Diversity is more than a commitment at The Wurst Agency. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us human.
The hard facts:
- Start: Beginning of October 2022
- 30-32 hours /week, in Vienna
Stuff you’ll be doing:
- You research different topics
- You help with social media content planning and campaign implementation
- You help with the production of text, image and video content for different channels in an efficient way
- You come up with your own ideas and see them through
- You follow current trends and are always up-to-date
- You support the team in project management
Qualifications and skills needed:
- Ideally: Current or completed studies in the field of marketing, media, communication, content creation, journalism or similar
- You have a good feeling for language. Fluency in German is a MUST!
- You have a understanding of all social media platforms and stay up-to-date with current (online) trends
- The ability to organise yourself
- You bring creative imagination and original ideas with you
- You’re not afraid to stand in front of the camera yourself
- 6 months time
What’s on offer and why our team members would recommend us:
- This position is advertised with a monthly gross minimum salary of € 1.643,40 on the basis of a 40-hour week. This amount is the basis and will be adjusted after an interview and depending on your qualifications and experience.
- Flexible work is not seen as a ‘benefit’ at The Wurst Agency, but rather a norm.
- You will work independently as part of a team for a renowned content marketing agency, with the support of our team.
- We’re an open bunch of individuals who are doing things our way, reimagining the workspace and company culture to fit how we see the world, and how we want to live in it. The opportunity to grow is there for those who seize it.
- Einen Überblick über die unterschiedlichen Bereichen des Social Media Managements in einer Agentur
Please ignore the typical letter of motication blabla, instead, just answer the following questions (on ONE A4 Page max + attach it to your CV):
- What are your expectations of the internship?
- Give us 1 concrete idea that you could imagine to be posted as a reel/TikTok or carousel post for the BAM! Instgram account or for Vienna Würstelstand’s chaennsl.
- Which (local) brand currently manages to stand out from the crowd on social media? Using an example from the brand, tell us what you particularly like about it.
If you have any – please attach any work samples (if you have them, unpublished text samples are also great). Your Instagram/TikTok account is also welcome.
Please understand that we can only consider applications that have already answered these questions. Please also include your earliest possible starting date in your application.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 15 September2022
Start of the internship: 1 October 2022
You will hear back from us after the application deadline.