Social Media Manager (all genders)
The Wurst Agency is a fast-growing digital marketing agency based in Vienna’s 9th district. We are currently looking for a Social Media Marketing Manager (all genders) based in Vienna.
Disclaimer: At The Wurst Agency, our vision is clear: to be a place where a diverse mix of talented and creative people want to come, to stay and do what they love doing. Our dedication to promoting diversity, equality, and inclusion is reflected in all of our content. Diversity is more than a commitment at The Wurst Agency. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us human.
Stuff you’ll be doing:
- You manage various client accounts on different social media channels
- You are responsible for content planning
- You produce text, image and video content
- You setup, manage and optimise paid advertising campaigns
- You’re up-to-date with the latest social media trends
Qualifications and skills needed:
- You have completed training and/or have professional experience in the field of marketing, media or communication with relevant professional experience, ideally in a creative agency or in a similar industry environment
- You have a strong understanding of all social media platforms, which includes conceptual details and technical possibilities of individual platforms.
- You have a creative mind and know how to create outstanding content
- You’re experienced in producing videos for IG Reels or TikTok
- You’re fluent in written German
What’s on offer and why our team members would recommend us:
- This position is advertised with a monthly gross minimum salary of € 2.500,- on the basis of a 38.5-hour week. Salary will be negotiated based on your qualifications and experience.
- Flexible work is not seen as a ‘benefit’ at The Wurst Agency, but rather a norm.
- You will work independently as part of a team for a renowned digital marketing agency, with the support of our team.
- We’re an open bunch of individuals who are doing things our way, reimagining the workspace and company culture to fit how we see the world, and how we want to live in it.
- The opportunity to grow is there for those who seize it.
- We invest in training programs for our team members on a regular basis
- All team members get a Wiener Linien Jahresticket
€€€From 2.500,- € brutto (for 38.5h/week)
Sounds Good? Get in Touch
To apply, send us a letter of application with the subject line “I want to be your next Social Media Manager” to email@example.com.
Please be sure to include your CV, relevant social media management examples (portfolio), your earliest start date and salary expectations.
Please ignore the usual cover letter/typical application phrases and instead, answer the following 2 questions in your letter of motivation (on 1 page):
- What is a (co-)managed social media campaign or content produced by you (regardless of the type / form) that you are proud of? Briefly tell us about it and why you are proud of it.
- Which (local) brand currently manages to stand out from the crowd on social media? Using an example from the brand, tell us what you particularly like about it.
Please understand that we can only consider applications that have already answered these questions.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 31 January 2023
You will hear back from us after the application deadline.APPLY