Social Media Manager (all genders) for a key client
The Wurst Agency is a fast-growing, creative agency based in Vienna’s 6th district. We are currently looking for a social media manager (all genders) to work with one of our key clients in Vienna.
Disclaimer: At The Wurst Agency, our vision is clear: to be a place where a diverse mix of talented and creative people want to come, to stay and do what they love doing. Our dedication to promoting diversity, equality, and inclusion is reflected in all of our content. Diversity is more than a commitment at The Wurst Agency. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us human.
The hard facts:
- Starts NOOOOOOW!
- Full-time (40h/week), in Vienna
Qualifications and skills needed:
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience in the administration of all currently relevant social media channels (especially LinkedIn and Twitter), in community management, and in user engagement
- You have a profound understanding of all social media platforms, which includes conceptual details and technical possibilities of individual platforms.
- You have a good feeling for language. Your German and English skills, especially your spelling, are (almost) perfect, and writing long-reads is no problem for you either
- You seek solutions when faced with problems and you know how to show initiative that impresses your teammates
- You can convince a client / upper-level management of an idea just as easily as you can be honest with them
- You know how to address different target groups on different channels
- You bring creative imagination and original ideas with you
- Adobe Lightroom / Premiere / Photoshop / InDesign knowledge is a nice-to-have, but not a must!
Stuff you’ll be doing:
- You are responsible for various social media channels including the budget for this key client
- You are responsible for content planning and campaign implementation
- You help with the production of text, image and video content for different channels in an efficient way
- You look after communities on different platforms
- You create, manage and evaluate paid advertising campaigns
- You create reports with the most important key figures and learnings
- You follow current trends and are always up-to-date
- You support the team in project management
What’s on offer:
You work independently as part of a creative team for a renowned company, with the support of our team. You will have the opportunity to fundamentally shape the future development of the projects and to quickly take on responsibility.
We’re an open bunch of individuals who are doing things our way, reimagining the workspace and company culture to fit how we see the world, and how we want to live in it. The opportunity to grow is there for those who seize it.
This position is advertised with a monthly gross minimum salary of € 2,500 on the basis of a 40-hour week. This amount is the basis and will be adjusted after an interview and depending on your qualifications and experience.
To apply, send us a letter of application with the subject line “Social Media Manager – Key Client” to . Please be sure to include your CV and relevant social media management examples (portfolio). Please answer the following questions in the letter of motivation:
- What is a (co-) managed social media campaign or content produced by you (regardless of the type / form) that you are proud of? Briefly tell us about it and why you are proud of it.
- Which (local) brand currently manages to stand out from the crowd on social media? Using an example from the brand, tell us what you particularly like about it.
Please understand that we can only consider applications that have already answered these questions. Please also include your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date in your application.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Monday, November 29th, 2021