Sales Manager (all genders)
We are a fast-growing content marketing agency based in Vienna’s 6th district. We are currently looking for a sales manager (all genders) based in Vienna.
Disclaimer: At The Wurst Agency, our vision is clear: to be a place where a diverse mix of talented and creative people want to come, to stay and do what they love doing. Our dedication to promoting diversity, equality, and inclusion is reflected in all of our content. Diversity is more than a commitment at The Wurst Agency. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us human.
The hard facts:
- Start: April/May 2022
- Part/Full-time (min. 30h/week), in Vienna
Your core tasks:
- You will be the first point of contact for potential customers and you will be responsible for customer acquisition and (to a lesser extent) account management
- You will implement sales concepts using independently created sales workflows and improve current workflows
- You will research and identify new concepts and customers, develop personalized sales strategies for outbound / inbound lead generation and implement them – with the help of the team
- You will address the individual challenges of potential customers and try to solve them together with them or offer them suitable solutions
- You will identify (additional) sources of revenue through cross- and / or upselling of our customers
- Occasionally: You will pitch presentations to potential customers
Qualifications and skills needed:
- You have some professional experience in (tele) sales and you inspired potential new customers for products and services in the past
- Ideally, you have agency experience
- You know how to convince new customers of something and can infect them with your enthusiasm
- You are fluent in German (C2 level) and English
- You can develop sales strategies, manage a sales pipeline, set ambitious targets and chase them like hell
- You are well structured and know that documentation is important in the sales process
- You’re ideally familiar with what we mean when we say ‘we’re a content marketing agency’, and you can explain the meaning of it in your own words
- you’re a curious soul who looks to constantly learn on the job and keep up with trends in the field of whatever you’re selling
- You’re a storyteller that can capture the attention of a room
- The word ‘networking’ doesn’t put you off. Quite the opposite: you like the sound of the prospect that you may have to take clients out now and again and build a relationship with several different personalities
What’s on offer and why our team members would recommend us:
- This position is advertised with a gross monthly salary of € 2,500 on the basis of a 40-hour week plus a success-oriented variable remuneration. This amount is the basis and will be adjusted after an interview and depending on your qualifications and experience.
- Flexible work is not seen as a ‘benefit’ at The Wurst Agency, but rather a norm.
- You will work independently as part of a team for a renowned content marketing agency, with the support of our team.
- We’re an open bunch of individuals who are doing things our way, reimagining the workspace and company culture to fit how we see the world, and how we want to live in it. The opportunity to grow is there for those who seize it.
- We invest in training programs for our team members on a regular basis
- Wiener Linien Jahresticket
- You will have the opportunity to play a part in shaping a young company that has big plans
To apply, send us a letter of application with the subject line “I’m your next Sales Manager” to .
Please be sure to include your CV and answer the following questions in the letter of motivation:
- What’s your unique take on a sales strategy?
- Give us a one-liner of how you would pitch one of our services to a potential client
- What’s your experience in sales?
- Why do you believe in what we do enough to want to stand behind it and sell it?
Please understand that we can only consider applications that have already answered these questions. Please also include your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date in your application.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: March 31st, 2022
You will hear back from us after the application deadline.