Office Allrounder/Team Assistant
We’re striving to reimagine content on a daily basis, and only sending fresh and original stuff into the eyeballs and ear holes of our audiences, and the audiences of our clients. To strengthen our team, we are now looking for an office all-rounder / team assistant with an occupation of 40 hours per week.
- General administrative activities (such as telephone service, postal services, general correspondence)
- Help with Payment transactions, invoices and preparatory work for accounting
- Processing of bank statements, posting of incoming and outgoing payments
- Monitoring payment transactions, dunning and OP administration
- Supporting activities in human resources and sales (e.g. preparation of offers)
- Be responsible for the on- and offboarding of employees in regards to their workplace and material
- Proactive support for project managers in project administrations well as management
- Ensure all the necessary health and safety policies are being met
- Continuous improvement of internal processes and office organization
- You have an accomplished business-oriented education (e.g. HAK, HAS, HBLA or a relevant academic degree), and/or have relevant work experience in the back office / assistance area
- You are fluent in German (with excellent grammar and spelling), and you have at least advanced knowledge of English
- You work accuracy, personal responsibility, a high level of quality awareness, a quick grasp and an affinity for numbers
- You enjoy working independently and you like to work together in a team with your hands-on mentality
- You have excellent MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
What we can offer
You’ll work independently as part of a creative team putting together an excitingly original content marketing strategy for a renowned brand.
We’re an open bunch of individuals who are doing things our way, reimagining the workspace and company culture to fit how we see the world, and how we want to live in it. The opportunity to grow is there for those who seize it.
This position is advertised with a monthly gross minimum salary of € 1,800 on the basis of a 40-hour week. This amount is the basis and will be adjusted after an interview and depending on your qualifications and experience.
To apply, send us a German cover letter, your CV, and relevant job references with the subject line “Application Office Allrounder/Team Assistant” to:
In the letter of motivation, please highlight an example when you were able to demonstrate your organizational skills.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Sunday, May 30th, 2021