Graphic Designer (all genders)
We are looking for a person with strong, independent (with the support of a team) graphic design skills. You must be excited at the prospect of driving an online publication with a social-first approach.
Disclaimer: At The Wurst Agency, vision is clear: to be a place where a diverse mix of talented and creative people want to come, to stay and do what they love doing. Our dedication to promoting diversity, equality, and inclusion is reflected in all of our content. Diversity is more than a commitment at The Wurst Agency. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us human.
Stuff you’ll mainly be doing:
- Design social media posts
- Design social media ad creatives
- Design key visuals for ad campaigns
- Develop CI for social media channels for customers or derive/adapt from existing CI for social media
- Design presentations
- Create editorial content for our online publications
Occasionally, you’ll be creating (for clients and internal agency projects):
- POS material such as folders, flyers, posters
- E-books, white papers, guides, checklists
- Email newsletter designs
- Web design (no must-have skill!)
Qualifications and skills needed:
- You have completed graphic training and/or have professional experience in the field of media, graphic or communication design with relevant professional experience, ideally in a creative agency or in a similar industry environment
- Very precise and structured working style
- An eye for details, typography and color schemes
- You are an absolute digital native
- You find it exciting to follow trends (on social media) and to respond to or implement them in your graphic design work
- You know your way around at the Adobe Creative Suite
- You are fluent in German & English
What’s on offer and why our team members would recommend us:
- This position is advertised with a monthly gross minimum salary of € 2.700,- on the basis of a 40-hour week. This amount is the basis and will be adjusted after an interview and depending on your qualifications and experience.
- Flexible work is not seen as a ‘benefit’ at The Wurst Agency, but rather a norm.
- You will work independently as part of a team for a renowned content marketing agency, with the support of our team.
- We’re an open bunch of individuals who are doing things our way, reimagining the workspace and company culture to fit how we see the world, and how we want to live in it. The opportunity to grow is there for those who seize it.
- We invest in training programs for our team members on a regular basis
- Jahresticket der Wiener Linien
StartJanuary 2023 (earlier start date possible too)
€€€From 2.700,- € brutto (for 40h/week)
Sounds Good? Get in Touch
To apply, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘I want to be your next graphic designer’.
Please be sure to include a CV and relevant graphic design examples or a portfolio. Please ignore the usual cover letter/typical application phrases and instead, answer the following 3 questions in your letter of motivation (on 1 page):
- When designing a social media post, which 3 points do you pay attention to (or would you pay particular attention to) so that the created posts is “good” according to your standards?
- Give us an example of a graphic design content piece that you’ve produced and that you’re proud of. Tell us briefly about it and why you are proud of it.
- Which (local) brand currently manages to stand out from the crowd on social media? Using an example from the brand, tell us what you particularly like about it.
Please also include your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date in your application.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: November 30th, 2022
We’ll be in touch with you after this deadline. Please understand that we can only consider applications that have already answered these questions.APPLY