Content Producer – Video focus (all genders)
The Wurst Agency is a fast-growing digital marketing agency based in Vienna’s 6th district. We are currently looking for an experienced and ambitious Content Producer (all genders) based in Vienna.
Disclaimer: At The Wurst Agency, our vision is clear: to be a place where a diverse mix of talented and creative people want to come, to stay and do what they love doing. Our dedication to promoting diversity, equality, and inclusion is reflected in all of our content. Diversity is more than a commitment at The Wurst Agency. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us human.
Stuff you’ll be doing:
- You’ll produce videos optimised for social channels, specifically TikTok, YouTube and Instagram
- On occasion, you’ll produce photography and text content
- You’ll generate on a daily basis fresh and bold content concepts that break through the noise
- You’ll be part of an experienced crew on video production sets
- You’ll be constantly keeping up-to-date with the latest trends in content production
Qualifications and skills needed:
- You bring at least 1-year of experience in content creation (must include some level of video production, eg. you have already produced videos for IG Reels, YouTube or TikTok)
- You know your way around Adobe Premiere, Photoshop and Canva
- You have a strong understanding of the most relevant social media channels of today, specifically TikTok and Instagram
- You like to work independently and with a high level of personal responsibility
- You must be fluent in written and spoken German
- You’re not afraid to stand in front of the camera yourself
What’s on offer and why our team members would recommend us:
- This position is advertised with a monthly gross minimum salary of € 2.500 on the basis of a 38.5 hour week. The wage will be negotiated based on your experience and skillset.
- Flexible work is not seen as a ‘benefit’ at The Wurst Agency, but rather as a norm.
- You will work independently as part of a team for a renowned content marketing agency
- We’re an open bunch of individuals who are doing things our way, reimagining the workspace and company culture to fit how we see the world, and how we want to live in it.
- The opportunity to grow is there for those who seize it.
- We invest in training programs for our team members on a regular basis
- Wiener Linien Jahresticket is included
- You will have the opportunity to play a part in shaping a young company that has big plans
€€€From 2.500,- € brutto (for 38.5h/week)
Sounds Good? Get in Touch
To apply, send us a letter of application with the subject line “I want to be your new content producer” to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your CV, relevant content production examples (portfolio), your earliest start date and salary expectations.
Please answer the following questions in the letter of motivation:
- What’s one piece of content that you created that you are proud of? Briefly tell us about it and why you are proud of it.
- Which (local) brand currently manages to stand out from the crowd on social media with their video content? Using an example from the brand, tell us what you particularly like about it.
Please understand that we can only consider applications that have already answered these questions. Please also include your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date in your application.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 21 May 2022
You will hear back from us after the application deadline.APPLY