Content Manager for Vienna Würstelstand (all genders)
We are looking for a person with strong, independent (with the support of a team) content management skills (and partly also production of high-quality content, primarily text) for our English-language publication (www.viennawurstelstand.com) with a focus on life in Vienna. You must be excited at the prospect of driving an online publication with a social-first approach.
Disclaimer: At The Wurst Agency, vision is clear: to be a place where a diverse mix of talented and creative people want to come, to stay and do what they love doing. Our dedication to promoting diversity, equality, and inclusion is reflected in all of our content. Diversity is more than a commitment at The Wurst Agency. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us human.
Stuff you’ll be doing:
- You are the person that communicates between creators, social media managers and agency management for any Vienna Würstelstand-related topics
- Brainstorming and imagining original and fresh content ideas and formats (with a social-first approach in mind) that continue Vienna Würstelstand’s long tradition of standing out from the rest
- Strategically and creatively coming up with the content plan for Vienna Würstelstand
- Working with a team (incl. freelancers) to produce text, video, photography content for Vienna Würstelstand’s website, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Pinterest and newsletters
- Continuously measuring the magazine’s success (e.g. via Google Analytics) and working together with the team to reach goals
- Approaching brave brands to work with Vienna Würstelstand
- If required: production of content for BAM!, but also other agency projects
Qualifications and skills needed:
- Relevant experience in content management role
- You find it easy to keep track of things and like to work with detailed to-do lists
- You know your way around content management and planning tools (eg Later, Asana)
- You know your way around the social media spaces from a creator’s point of view – especially TikTok & Instagram
- You can create copy and communicate in fluent English, and are fluent in German
- You seek out solutions when faced with problems and know how to show initiative that impresses your team
- You understand how to cater to different target audiences, and know how to work with brands
- You bring an imagination and original ideas to work
- You like to question the status quo of things and analyze content using data insights
- You keep up with trends and you know how to react to them with content
What’s on offer and why our team members would recommend us:
- This position is advertised with a monthly gross minimum salary of € 2.500,- on the basis of a 40-hour week. This amount is the basis and will be adjusted after an interview and depending on your qualifications and experience.
- Flexible work is not seen as a ‘benefit’ at The Wurst Agency, but rather a norm.
- You will work independently as part of a team for a renowned content marketing agency, with the support of our team.
- We’re an open bunch of individuals who are doing things our way, reimagining the workspace and company culture to fit how we see the world, and how we want to live in it. The opportunity to grow is there for those who seize it.
- We invest in training programs for our team members on a regular basis
- Jahresticket der Wiener Linien
StartJanuary 2023 (earlier start date possible too)
€€€From 2.500,- € brutto (for 40h/week)
Sounds Good? Get in Touch
To apply, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, Subject line ‘Content Management for Vienna Würstelstand’. Please attach your CV and relevant content portfolio. In your motivational letter, please answer the following questions:
- In your opinion, what shouldn’t be forgotten when creating a content plan (for a digital publication) – list 3 things and briefly explain why you think these are important (ideally, in 1-2 sentences max).
- What’s one content piece that you created that you’re proud of (regardless of format)? Tell us about it and why you’re proud of it.
- Which (local) brand currently manages to stand out from the crowd on social media? Using an example from the brand, tell us what you particularly like about it.
Please also include your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date in your application.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: November 30th, 2022
We’ll be in touch with you after this deadline. Please understand that we can only consider applications that have already answered these questions.APPLY