Content Director & Creator
We’re striving to reimagine content on a daily basis, and only sending fresh and original stuff into the eyeballs and ear holes of our audiences, and the audiences of our clients.
Disclaimer: At The Wurst Agency, vision is clear: to be a place where a diverse mix of talented and creative people want to come, to stay and do what they love doing. Our dedication to promoting diversity, equality, and inclusion is reflected in all of our content. Diversity is more than a commitment at The Wurst Agency. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us human.
The heart facts:
- Starts NOOOOOOW! (ok, not right now, but you get the point)
- Realistic start: July 2021
- Full-time (40h)
- Content Director for Vienna’s English-speaking magazine, Vienna Würstelstand
Qualifications and skills
- At least 2 years of experience in content production / content management
- A portfolio (no matter how big or small) of sharp and spicy copywriting in English
- You can create copy and communicate in fluent English, and you have advanced German language skills
- You know your way around content management and planning tools (eg Later, Asana)
- You know your way around the social media spaces from a creator’s point of view
- You seek out solutions when faced with problems and know how to show initiative that impresses your team-mates
- Charming a client comes as naturally to you as being real with them
- You understand how to cater to different target audiences, and know how to work with brands
- You’re a content idea vending machine
- You bring an imagination and original ideas to work
- You keep up with trends and you know how to react to them with content
Stuff you’ll be doing:
- Strategically and creatively coming up with the content plan for Vienna Würstelstand
- Working with a team (incl. freelancers) to produce tex, video, photography content for Vienna Würstelstand’s website, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and newsletters
- Proofreading and editorial duties
- Producing content for Vienna Würstelstand and other agency projects
- Working with performance marketing pros in team to drive traffic and grow audience
- Brainstorming and imagining original and fresh content ideas and formats that continue Vienna Würstelstand’s long tradition of standing out from the rest
- Approaching brave brands to work with Vienna Würstelstand
- Pretty much spending your days as a multi-talented content producing octopus (you know, cuz’ you’ll have your many tentacles at work – ok, now you see why we need you)
What’s on offer
(cue dramatic uplifting music now) You’ll work independently as part of a creative team committed to making meaningful content that helps people make the most out of Vienna…and life.
We’re an open bunch of individuals who are doing things our way, reimagining the workspace and company culture to fit how we see the world, and how we want to live in it. The opportunity to grow is there for those who seize it.
This position is advertised with a monthly gross minimum salary of € 2,100 on the basis of a 40-hour week. This amount is the basis and will be adjusted after an interview and depending on your qualifications and experience.
- What’s one content piece that you created that you’re proud of? Tell us about it and why you’re proud of it.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Monday, May 31st, 2021