We’re striving to reimagine content on a daily basis, and only sending fresh and original stuff into the eyeballs and ear holes of our audiences, and the audiences of our clients.
Disclaimer: At The Wurst Agency, vision is clear: to be a place where a diverse mix of talented and creative people want to come, to stay and do what they love doing. Our dedication to promoting diversity, equality, and inclusion is reflected in all of our content. Diversity is more than a commitment at The Wurst Agency. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us human.
The heart facts:
- Starts NOOOOOOW! (ok, not right now, but you get the point)
- Full-time (40h/week) in Vienna
Qualifications and skills
- At least 2 years of experience in content creator role
- You can communicate in fluent German & English
- Video (from filming to post-production) and photo production skills are a must
- You know your way around content management and planning tools (eg Later, Asana)
- You know your way around the social media spaces from a creator’s point of view
- You seek out solutions when faced with problems and know how to show initiative that impresses your team-mates
- Charming a client comes as naturally to you as being real with them
- You understand how to cater to target audiences, and know how to work with brands
- You bring imagination and original ideas to work
Stuff you’ll be doing:
- Producing video content, from filming to cutting, for a key client
- Producing copy for social media posts
- Brainstorming and imagining original and fresh content ideas and formats that carry messages that a brand wants to communicate with their target audience
- Content management within a team for various social channels
- Having some fun with community management
- Working with a team to define creative and strategic content marketing plans
- Pretty much spending your days as a multi-talented content producing octopus (you know, cuz’ you’ll have your many tentacles at work – ok, now you see why we need you)
What’s on offer
You’ll work independently as part of a creative team putting together an excitingly original content marketing strategy for a renowned brand.
We’re an open bunch of individuals who are doing things our way, reimagining the workspace and company culture to fit how we see the world, and how we want to live in it. The opportunity to grow is there for those who seize it.
This position is advertised with a monthly gross minimum salary of € 2,100 on the basis of a 40-hour week. This amount is the basis and will be adjusted after an interview and depending on your qualifications and experience.
- What’s one content piece that you created that you’re proud of? Tell us about it and why you’re proud of it.
- What (local) brand is breaking through the noise currently? Tell us what you like about one of their latest content pieces.
Please also include your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date in your application.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Monday, May 31st, 2021